August 9, 2011

Next Titan Reprint Announced

First up, a quick apology to everyone who's sent me material that has not yet made its way to the blog or website - I've been busy publishing some books of my own, which means my usually long lag-time for the Modesty site has gone from bad to even worse. But I'll attempt to make up for it over the coming months!

Good news: Titan continues to reprint the Modesty Blaise strips. Million Dollar Game is out this month, and Live Bait is scheduled for February 2012.

 

With Live Bait, we've come full circle, as the Manuscript Press omnibus of a number of years ago was also called Live Bait. According to the Wikipedia article, the stories included will be Samantha and the Cherub, Milord, and of course Live Bait.
The next story after LB is The Girl from the Future. I think we can safely assume what the title of Volume 22 will be!
Meanwhile, the Million Dollar Game sees the start of reprints from the second Romero era..

thanks to AFH for the info!

No comments: