March 23, 2009

Modesty Blaise 1982 TV Pilot - Available for Download

The 1982 TV pilot is now available for download. You can Google 'Modesty Blaise Pilot 1982 torrent' to find the torrent file, and download from there (and if you don't already have a BitTorrent client, a good, simple one is uTorrent).

Just don't expect anything true to the original... as I mentioned before, I think it's Remington Steele with different character names. But I'd love to hear what you think, if you do watch it!

.

3 comments:

MBFAN said...

My Name is Modesty ---her early years. A pretty good movie. Available in DVD. I am a huge MB fan--I have all the novels and strip collections. The story sticks very close to the familiar history.
Chris L

Mark said...

I can't seem to find a decent torrent link anywhere, could you be of any help,
please?

Modesty Blaise said...

Hi Mark, sorry, that link is so old it shouldn't be up there any more. I'm unaware of where there is any torrent for this.
But trust me, you're not missing much... ;)