March 2, 2009

Romero comment on Crikey! Interview

The March 2009 issue of Crikey! magazine, which features a brand new interview with Modesty Blaise artist Enrique Badia Romero, is now available. Romero had this to say to the editor, about the interview:

"I have just received the copy of CRIKEY, in which you have published my interview. I should congratulate you because the edition is frankly perfect. The quality of these publications, they don't accustom to be at the level of yours. The total content of the same one, will wake up the interest of its followers.

I feel very pleased before the result of the pages that you have been devoted. I celebrate to have collaborated with you, and I wish you a happy future in your future works."

High praise indeed! Details on how to buy Crikey! can be found at the magazine's website.

No comments: